Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. If you want to put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
Accounting & Finance Advanced Accounting Intermediate Accounting
|Edition : 16
|Year : 2007
& Stice, Karl
|Format : Softcover
|ISBN-13 : 9780324400113
|ISBN-10 : 032440011X
Table of Contents
Part 1. FOUNDATIONS OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING.
1. FINANCIAL REPORTING.
2. A Review of the Accounting Cycle.
3. The Balance Sheet and Notes to the Financial Statements.
4. The Income Statement.
5. Statement of Cash Flows and Articulation.
6. Earnings Management .
Module: Time Value of Money Review.
Part 2. ROUTINE ACTIVITIES OF A BUSINESS.
7. The Revenue/Receivables/Cash Cycle.
8. Revenue Recognition.
9. Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold.
10. Investments in Noncurrent Operating Assets - Acquisition.
11. Investments in Noncurrent Operating Assets - Utilization and Retirement.
Part 3. ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES OF A BUSINESS.
12. DEBT FINANCING.
13. Equity Financing.
14. Investments in Debt and Equity Securities.
16. Income Taxes.
17. Employee Compensation - Payroll, Pensions, and other issues.
PART 4. OTHER DIMENSIONS OF FINANCIAL REPORTING.
18. Earnings per Share.
19. Derivatives, Contingencies, Business Segments, and Interim Reports.
20. Accounting Changes and Error Corrections.
21. Statement of Cash Flows Re-visited.
22. Analysis of Financial Statements.
Appendix A: FASB Pronouncements.
Appendix B: Check Figures (Selected Exercises and Problems).
Currently Out of Stock.
You may order in advance now.
|View All Books From : This Author || This Publisher|
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.